I met the lovely Andrea during the Summer for a Private make up lesson and was delighted when she got back in touch to show me her wedding pics! We had an intense 2 hour one on one lesson covering every single aspect of her wedding day make up from Primer to lippie to contouring for longevity and radiance in the Ibiza sun.
Here are some selfies of us on the day:
Andrea wanted to do her own make up for her wedding as a model with Catwalk Modelling Agency for the past 16 years she was pretty confident but wanted me to go through her complete wedding look with her so she nailed it on the day herself! We hit it off straight away as we had so much in common, Andrea was preparing for her wedding in Ibiza where I got married 2 years ago! It was great to be able to give her advice on the venue and some of the hiccups we encountered getting married abroad however I wouldn’t change a thing!
Andrea : “My makeup I worried about with being married in the heat. So I contacted Michelle and met with her for a one on one makeup lesson. We perfected my wedding day look and she introduced me to great tips and products which I would never have bought. It was such a lovely girly day and I learnt so much and left feeling confident with how I was going to do my makeup. And with the products Michelle used I bought and my makeup lasted all day even in the sun. It was the best thing I could of done before my wedding because I’m so happy with my photographs and how my makeup turned out.”
Andrea got married in Elixir in Cala Codolar Ibiza this September. Her dress was from Harper in Galway – (www.harper.ie ) She added her own personal touch by adding on some extra lace on the back and tweaking it to her perfection. Her stunning headpiece was from Cari’s Closet Bridal in Malahide – ( www.carisclosetbridal.ie )
Her KEY products for lasting power were:
- Mac Prep and Prime ( natural radiance )
- Estee Lauder Double wear mixed with Inglot Amc face illuminator no 61.
- Under Eyes: Naked concealer in medium light and prep and prime highlighter light boost. Inglot HD powder and my new staple product Ben Nye banana powder.
- To bronze: Mac mineralize skinfinish in medium deep.
- Blush: Orgasm by Nars
- Highlighter: Mac Soft and gentle.
- Eyes: Uninterrupted and Antiqued with nylon and the Inglot pure pigment eyeshadow in no. 115. Blactrack gel liner and Zoomlash mascara.
- Eyebrows: True Brunette Brow Gel.
- Lips: Soar and Kinda sexy by Mac.
Despite the heat in Ibiza Andrea only had to top up her lipstick once and under her eyes a little from a few tears at the speeches.
Bring me back to IBIZA,
Lv MRS <3